Generally, the stock market index measures the value of the various stock market sectors, in comparison to each other. It is calculated as a weighted average price of specific stocks. The financial managers and the investors are using the indices as a reference to understand the growth of different market sectors by comparison to their own strategy.
The trading CFD Indices provides the customer with access to the equity markets in the world and is one of the most effective hedging tools. MARKETGBP knows very well how major the role of these tools is for the diversifying of any portfolio. By making all the major indices, such as NASDAQ, DAX, FTSE, CAC available to the customer, enforces them to benefit from the global market sentiment with by using leverage, fast execution, and optimal trading conditions.
MARKETGBP has the largest ranges of stock indices in its scope, compared to any other online broker. You can make your selection from 31 different stock index CFDs, operating on the markets from all over the world and also trade them together with your Forex trades.
MARKETGBP index CFD trading allows you to trade long or short instantly, round the clock, every day, during the market week, and all this coming without any additional fees or commission.
The selection of 31 index CFDs of MARKETGBP includes:
- S&P 500 - The value of the Standard & Poor 500 is based on the share prices of 500 leading US-based companies
- NASDAQ 100 - This index represents the value of 100 non-financial NASDAQ-traded companies
- FTSE 100 - The FTSE 100 is a collection of 100 of the largest publicly-traded UK companies
- DJ EURO STOXX 50 - Euro Stoxx 50 collects together 50 of the largest European companies’ share value
- NIFTY 50 - A representation of 50 major companies traded on the National Stock Exchange of India
- Daily Indices Analysis
- Trade Indices with 1:100 Leverage
- Fast Execution & Tightest Spreads
- Multiple Platforms (Web, Desktop, Mobile)
- Flexibility of trading fixed spread on Indices or variable ECN spread